You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Everyone is Getting Better

So I have been getting flooded with e-mails and phone calls lately. People are saying unto me, "Nuffy Noe, you have begun to make me feel better about the crumbling economy and the terrible thousandfold tragedies being visited upon the earth." They say unto me, "Nuffy, I regret so much that I did not vote for Pip Clowson to be the President of the United States of America, but now I know that I can laugh my way all the way to the bottom of this sinkhole." You see how quickly things turn around when you simply introduce cartoons? Cartoons have a way of making the implosion of hope feel like a rainstorm of licorice whips and gum drops. As I see it, America is going to have exactly two choices in the coming months: cry as everything falls apart OR sit back with a fresh pan of cornbread muffins and a pint of cider and watch cartoons until the pain goes away.

I choose option number two.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home