You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogging, blogging, BLOGGING!!

That's what I was doing last, I think I remember now. I was on the computer blogging about some inane subject. Yes. That's it. I was on the computer blogging about some inane subject matter and eating brownies. It is all becoming much clearer now. I was on the computer blogging about some inane subject matter and eating brownies at Joaquin Phoenix's house when... everything goes black after that.






How long have I been gone? Where is everybody, except Earl I see he's still here going on about Vaught Corsairs. Wow, what a rush. I can almost reach out and touch your faces through your computer screens. Sorry, that was the brownies talking again. I think I need some black coffee and look they have brownies. This is great. STOP! No more brownies, I've got to sober up. I'll be back when I get off the brownies dudes.

Did somebody say brownies?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home