Matt Damon, Man of a Thousand Activities
Last night, one of the big trending Twitter topics was "#whatsmattdamondoing." Numerous "Sarah Silverman" (nutter) jokes abounded. My own contributions were slightly more whismical.
So, What's Matt Damon Doing?
- Approving titles for the next Bourne film. Leading candidate: The Bourne Hip Replacement.
- Laps in a pool full of Jello... just to show he can.
- Bowling with President Obama. He's two pins ahead in the fifth frame.
- The Macarena... again.
- Building the biggest damn sandwich you've ever seen.
- Recreating the castle set from the Princess Bride out of legos. The hard part is getting Prince Humperdinck right.
- Jazzercise to the sweet, sweet music of Jennifer Lopez. Take that, Affleck!
- Arranging his collection of unfinished Rubik's Cubes.
- Riding a unicycle, whilst eating with chopsticks. You try it.
- Dancing with kangaroos and getting the crap kicked out of him.
- Watching yet another marathon of Jon and Kate Plus 8, now that Kate is a free woman.
- Pilates, followed by vigorous wretching.
- Watching the #whatsbenaffleckdoing people desperately flail around.
- Building a box girder bridge out of frankfurters.
- Humming the theme to Sesame Street, curled in a fetal ball.
- Designing a new fragrance called "Clooney's Friends"
- Contemplating having his jaw resquared.
- Having a conniption.
- Thinking that if he were Jason Bourne, he could easily kill all the people playing #whatsmattdamondoing
- Thinking that Chuck Norris doesn't have to put up with this crap.
- His 2009 taxes ...by hand!
- 1000 squat thrusts and a bottle of tequila before calling it a day.
Seems like a busy guy.