A Surprising Royal Wedding
Well, it was a grand wedding this morning, or so I heard. I was too busy catching up on some much needed sleep, due to staying up to watch soccer matches and reruns of the American version of Who's Line Is It Anyway?
Still, great stuff, and William and Kate make a lovely couple. However, every wedding has its share of surprises, and this royal one was no exception.
Top 12 Surprises at the Royal Wedding
- Brief soccer riot near Chaucer's tomb
- Kate Middleton arrived in a '66 Ford Mustang
- During Kate Middleton's vows, the word "obey" was replaced with "shag rotten."
- All fish and chips reception menu
- Flower girls' pop-and-lock dance routine.
- Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean, Black Adder) conducted the service, and proceeded to make every pronunciation error he did in Four Weddings and a Funeral.
- Queen's unexpected "Off with her head!" practical joke
- Prince Harry was stone cold sober.
- American reporter mistakenly thought William was marrying Kate Gosselin
- Camilla's wardrobe malfunction
- Crowd at Westminster Abbey singing "There's only one William Arthur Philip Louis"
- Elton John caught the bouquet!