You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Rita's Song

Stew, you've inspired me...if this can be called inspired.

Rita (Sung to "Roxanne" by the Police)

Ri-ta
You don't have to hammer the rail spike
Those ways are over
You don't have to sweat in your cave all night

Ri-ta
You don't have to wear that apron tight
Work that steel for money
You don't care if it's armor for a knight

Ri-ta
You don't have to work by the firelight

I loved you since I met you
I came by to order horseshoes
I have to say though you're a heartless schlemiel
I won't share you with another goy
I know you're smithing's Charo
(Is your last name Moreno?)
And though your eyebrows will grow back again
It's a bad way

Ri-ta
You don't have to hammer the rail spike
Ri-ta
You don't have to hammer the rail spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home