You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Erm... Linus...

You're not going to number all your posts are you? If you are, Nuffy will want to number all his, only in increments of five (as per his "Five Times Better" philosophy (c)).

Also, I should add that I am not paying for any of the prizes being offered in Linus's contests. I had to foot the bill for Stew's "Name that Chinese Panda" contest and it cost all I had, as the prize consisted of a mention on this blog. Actually, Stew did that, so I shouldn't complain, but I did have to take up the whole issue of the name with the leather-jacketed Friends of the National Zoo, who arrogantly decided to have their own contest. They still haven't answered my e-mails, the hoodlums.

As you may have guessed, the honeymoon's over. That's what you get for tying Zimpter's posting record (2).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home