If we wanted to use more than 140 characters, we'd be writing more here.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just in Case You're Wondering...

...Part of the reason I'm writing this novel is to have a ready-made excuse not to follow the U.S. elections too closely. I voted, of course, having a deep sense of civic duty and responsibility (unlike some I could mention), and I will check in on the results later. Quite frankly though, the idea of watching middle-aged men and women congratulating themselves over how well they managed to shake people's hands and convince voters that they weren't radicals or preening, self-satisfied, arrogant, cynics only interested in political power and money, while perfect fodder for this blog, is a little too much for my stomach, even only once every two years.

So, I continue to write. No, this isn't part of the novel.

Favourite race, based just on the names: "Judy Baar Topinka vs. Rod Blagojevich."

I've always found the name "Rod" quite silly. Also, does anyone know if Judy Baar is related to Huggy Bear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home