You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Football! Football! Football! Simulated Football!!

Or Soccer, as it's known to some parts of the world, including the rather large part I live in.

I just got Football Manager 2006 and am rather brain dead as far as anything goes. Unfortunately, I set the game to start me out unemployed, so I'm waiting for a job. Since I'm a U.S. citizen, I put down American under manager's nationality and even Walsall and Hartlepool turned me down.

I could be in for a long wait.

Eventually, I'll just take Arsene's job and manage Arsenal, although I wish there was a feature that would let me be his assistant coach. I could be in charge of autographs and bringing the players' fancy autos around to the front after practise.

I wonder if Bruce or Sven would like a little break?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home