You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Rockin' the vote!!!!!!!!

No Earl, I wouldn’t leave you hanging like that. I think the IAU are a bunch of idiots also and second your motion for a really sassy reply to these planet snobs. What's wrong with just adding a few more planets and expanding our corner of the cosmos a little. I'm sure students wouldn't mind buying a few more styrofoam balls to make those solar system models. I also had some more ideas for Mr. Sablok’s restaurant re-naming.

  • Jack the Ripper in the Box
  • Charles Taylor's Stake Shack
  • Orange Muammar
  • Manuel Noriega's Pineapple Hut
  • Bob Mugabe's Big Boy
  • Bundy King
  • Taco Mengele
  • al-Zawahiri's Cave Burger
  • Boston Strangler's Market

Sad-damn good eatin' if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home