You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Speaking of working out...

...many of you may have wondered what my old workout routine was before taking up the rigourous regimen described in my previous post. I haven't a great deal of time to detail it, but I think I can provide a synopsis below.

  • Arrive home
  • Enjoy a large meal consisting of meats, preferably bacon and sausage, with some lean beef and starches included.
  • Pudding
  • Sit in front of computer screen thinking up silly crap to amuse myself and the four saints who regularly visit our site
  • Send e-mail to Stew and Nuffy begging them to post more regularly (at least once a month)
  • Second pudding
  • Sleep

Many people will callously remark that this is the workout of a bloke with the physique of the later Elvis. Others will joke that this is the workout of a man destined to actually become a pudding. I should point out that with my current rippling physique, I could crush those cynics like a soggy Blancmange.

However, there was some rigour to my original workout. I never took tea in those days, as I could never stand those ruddy cucumber sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home