You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Fando Family News

Sorry for the dearth of posts lately. The Littlest Fando has been in hospital with an illness. Please say a prayer for her and the family and God Bless you all. I hope to pick up the pace again soon. In the meantime, I leave you in the hands of Stew and Nuffy.

Gentlemen...

I'm not sure why Blogger won't let me put up a title for this...

Update: The Littlest Fando is out of hospital! Thanks for your prayers and best wishes.

Blogger still won't let me append a title to this post. How peculiar.

Update: I just found out why here. Fascinating, and one of many things Blogger won't tell you about. They also still haven't responded to our Oscar Live-blog help messages. If I wasn't so happy and thankful that our littlest one is home, I'd be more cross than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home