The Twitter Lowdown
I'm trying to finish a rather long post regarding an experience in Boston this summer. It's quite taxing, so in the meantime, here are a few recent less-taxing tweets to occupy you. Cheers.
- Rick-Roll-Bot #badrobotnames
- Phlegmbots #badrobotnames
- The Emasculator 9000 #badrobotnames
- There are Snuggies for pets now. This is just in case you haven't humiliated them enough with the little knit sweaters.
- One thing Disney and Warner Bros. cartoons have taught me: Ducks are even lower on the social scale than rodents.
- Watched @Lileks video on flu avoidance hygeine. http://bit.ly/ntAWW Later spent 40 minutes trying to get out of a public lavatory.
- Wondering if NBC is interested in a weekend variety series. - Jay Leno #celebrityflashforward
- My acting coach is getting treated for depression, again. I did not hit her. I did not. - Tommy Wiseau. #celebrityflashforward
- I am wearing a strange white infidel jacket that ties in the back. - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad #celebrityflashforward
- Walking past the dog pound and pet stores at night, getting cold sweats. - Michael Vick #celebrityflashforward
- I'm eating the biggest damn pizza you've ever seen and Steadman's crying, again! - Oprah Winfrey #celebrityflashforward
- The worst possible situation to be in during a "flash forward": Skydiver.
- The Qaddafi speech reportedly started late because the UN couldn't find someone to translate "Weasel."
- I just realised "The Rake's Progress" wasn't about getting leaves off of your lawn.
- Most popular green job? Leprechaun impersonator.