- Academy Awards Nomination FAIL
- How to Talk to Girls
- The Epic Life of a Glorious Madman
- Playing Asteroids for Real
- The Super Bowl Party to End All Super Bowl Parties...
- The Mother of All Super Bowl Commercials
- 2010, Your Best Year
- The Best of DoUI for 2010
- Being Dainty
- VH1: Behind the Music - Infamous Moments in Rap
|RSS Feed Info|
Dec. 21, 2006
Blog of the Day Award winner!
(No, really! C'mon, we'll be nice! Maybe.)
- Cinematic Titanic - Former MST3K cast members with today's riffs.
- Dave Barry's Site - Toilets, boogers...the classics.
- Steve Martin, the website. Wild and crazy, like the original.
- Monty Python - The official website.
- RiffTrax - Mike, Kevin, and Bill from the MST3K crew. All new riffs on films for your computer. Guaranteed hilarity.
- TeamCoco.com - The Web site for Conan O'Brien's new TBS show. Loads of online fun. Cocoa Puffs not inlcuded.
- The Tonight Show - classics with Johnny Carson.
- They Might Be Giants - although they seem pretty normal-sized to us.
It's a blogging tradition to link to other blogs. Otherwise we wouldn't bother. Plus we want people to link to this blog. Fair is fair. These are pretty good though...
- Dave Barry's Blog - See Dave blog. See Dave blog again.
- Here Comes Madness - Michael Kupperman, author of Tales Designed to Thrizzle, has a blog!
- Land of Fando Earl Fando's Personal Blog - No, not that personal, you prying weasels!
- The RiffTrax Blog
- Stew's Pad - Stew's poetic contribution to the world of blogging. We mean besides here of course.
- The Blogger Review
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
The Dictionary of Unfortunate Ideas is a joint production of Triple Bypass Surgery Productions and Waste of Time Productions. All content is a sad product of the imaginations of the authors, who should not be held responsible in any way for not keeping up with their meds. Copyright © 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, etc. etc. 2016, 2017.