You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Justice!

Now see what you've done. I'm drifting down that stretch of Memory Lane again, the one that' s constantly under construction, where the pawn shops and bailbondsmen outnumber the McDonald's 10 to 1.

It's in my head now, it is. The theme song for "Captain Crusader...and Bucky". Justice! If I must endure it, then so must the entire world, or at least the 4 people a day who accidentally "next blog" to this site and then can't get away because their Internet connection goes down and this is the only page their PC has cached. I suppose I should be grateful they don't have a back-up connection.

Anyway the song:

Justice!

by C. Crusader...and B. (Last name unknown)

Justice! That is our game!
Lady Law! That is our name!
Cause you can't beat it,
Might as well treat it with respect y'all
Come on!

Talkin’ bout crime
Talkin’ bout stealin’
It all makes my stomach start reelin’
Huhgh!!! (hurling noise)

I don't like a thief
I don't like a crook
They're all the same in my
Lawbook!

Justice!
Justice!
Justice! (repeat seventy-two times)


On the bright side, I hear Blue is doing a remake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home