You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Is anybody really looking for something like this?

I'm sure for the person who likes taking care of all their business at once, this is a good idea. But do we really want to know how these people live and have them "share your own customer images"? I don't think so.

Features:
The intensity of the spray can be regulated with a turn knob. (what spray we must ask)
The temperature of the air, supplied by an almost noiseless dryer, can be adjusted to individual preference. (I prefer the noisy dryers, they mask the more embarrassing noises)
The Shower Toilet is also equipped with automatic air purifier. (a good thing I'm sure)
The seat contact has a multi-purpose function: it activates the air purifier, it prevents the spray (I don't know what they were going to put here, and I don't want to know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home