You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Monday, May 23, 2005

It was an easy mistake...

Apparently a bear invaded someone's pool in California before being tranquilized and returned to the wilderness. I just got the update for the story via the AP Wire.

Bear Takes Dip in Suburban L.A. Pool

Before being taken away the bear stated, "I thought it was Dan Haggerty's pool, really, I mean he said I could come over anytime and use it." Asked how the bear knew Mr. Haggerty it told us that it's mother had done some work with him in his Grizzly Adams days. "Yeah, she said they were really close but people just didn't understand. Whatever that meant. Anyway, I met Dan at a Shriners convention in Las Vegas a few years ago where I was doing some circus work and we hit it right off." Dan Haggerty could not be reached for comment.

Strange but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home