You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I was less than a twinkle for a second there!

I just managed to extract myself from an alternate dimension in order to thwart Stew's time-travelling experiments in Hibernian birth control. (Apparently the effects were transferred to that dimension... all the police in New York City there are now Chinese.) I know this confuses many of you, since Fando is not exactly an Irish name (I think there are some O'Fandos but I'd have to double-check that), but I do have Irish amongst my varied and complicated lineage, so it was a narrow escape, just.

The moral of the story? I'm not sure there is one, other than that a randy 5th Century Irish rabbit breeder could populate one-twelfth of the most populous metropolis on the planet, after Mexico City, of which one-twelfth of the population can trace their heritage back to the galley lad on Leif Ericsson's longboat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home