You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well, I warned them.

Obviously, Stew and Nuffy have been about regular here as a cheese-laden pensioner with a severe Metamucil allergy. Therefore, I'm afraid I have to keep my threat to publish some very, very embarassing pictures of them. I hate to resort to such low tactics, but they were duly warned. However, as we work incognito on this site, I have tried to preserve the secrecy of their identity as best I can.

First, here's a picture of Stew, trying to catch an American football at the last DOUI picnic.




















And, here's Nuffy, during a very telling jazzercise routine.














If this won't break their posting hoodoo, I'm not sure what will, but I do have even more pictures available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home