You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sneaking back in...I hope.

Yes, I've been away. I really don't want to go into the whole thing and am wondering why my office now resembles what I would imagine Fidel Castro's hall closet looks like. As I stated, I really don't want to go into the myriad reasons why I have failed to post in the last three or four months. (Has it been that long?) Anyway, I don't want to talk about it but since I know inquiring minds always want to know I'll make it a top ten list.

10. My dog ate my computer. (Which is entirely possible if you've seen my dog.)

9. Riveted by the Paris Hilton prison coverage.

8. Hanging out with my new pal Prince William and his money.

7. My failed Mao bag shop in Lima, Peru. I hope they can forgive me.

6. Three words: Pirates of the Caribbean (wait a minute...) yeah, three words.

5. Inventing the iPhone. Don't believe a thing Al Gore tells you.

4. Chinese toothpaste wiped out my memory.

3. Bummed by Rosie's departure from The View.

2. Addicted to new Starbucks flavor: Whisky Mocha Frappacino.

and the number 1 reason I've been missing,

SuDOKU, SuDOKU, SuDOKU!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home