You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best American Cartoons of 2009

When Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks created Mickey Mouse in 1928 (or whatever year it was) they set wheels in motion that led directly to me. Over the last year or so, I have created cartoons that have helped heal America, almost helped elect Pip Clowson president (may he rest in peace), and united disparate groups like dorks and nerds. Well, then my animation software had to go and change the game! "Changing the Game" is LenoChin tactic number one, let me tell you.

Well, Earl Fando Excremando is pestering me to fix this and fix that. Look, I don't have time to fix things. My pants will fall off if I do that! And, look, I tried. I went back and tried to edit posts, but emotions boiled up and I fainted. So, let me take the easy way out and here before your luscious eyes give you every cartoon I ever created, starring America's sweetheart, Cakey the Jacked-Up Clown, also starring Pip Clowson, some dude named Jorge, and a whole cavalcade of Lawrence Welk-style attractions! Hurray for me!


<(CARTOONS CENSORED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF EDUCATIONAL CENSORS)>

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home