You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Arsenal - Chelsea

Oh, I did hear about the Arsenal - Chelsea match this weekend, in case you were wondering.

Stew, can I take back my banning of Howard Stern-like swear words, just for this post?

Oh, well...use your imaginations. Let's just say that if someone had set a Jose Mourinho bobble-head doll in front of me, I would have driven it into the upper-90 of anything nearby resembling a goal.

...and then stomped on it for good measure. Then the blowtorch and steamroller.

He has got Chelsea playing well. I give him that, the man can coach. He Arsene, and Sir Alex are the cream of the crop among Premier League coaches...and not a one of them English.

The Gooners will be back soon. Bank on it. (Come on, lads!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home