You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cruise Sickened by Placenta Chowder!

All right, I was kidding about the whole "Cruise placenta food poisoning thing." Admit it though, you believed it for just a second, perhaps even a full minute.

Some of you still believe it, even though I just told you I made it up. It's simply too realistic sounding to easily dismiss. If I'd thrown "space aliens" and "cranial energy projections" into the comment, I might very well have started an entire conspiracy theory industry. Even now, the Weekly World News is probably setting up a front page based on this very story. If only I could get a byline.

It's been a hectic week, and I apologise for the dearth of posts. We shall endeavor to do better. We shall post on the hills, on the mountains, the coasts, the little Internet cafe down the street from Buckingham (morning all), at work when no one's looking (I'm kidding!), and on other occasions where we're bored.

So hang in there. Stuff's on the way. No promises about the quality though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home