You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

It's the sixth day of the sixth month of the sixth year...666. That sound was my stomach turning.

Doesn't look like a good day, does it? While I am a Christian believer though, I suspect that today won't be directly related to events in the Book of Revelation. That would be too easy, too simple.

Of course, there was that footage of Katie Couric's head spinning around, but I'm sure they just got her a really neat swivel chair at CBS. Also, I recall seeing footage of Martha Stewart and Donald Trump merging together into some freakish two-headed monster demon, but I'm sure I'm just remembering old adverts for The Apprentice.

Still, I'm a bit more alert today, that's for sure. Stew, Nuffy, Jorge, Zimpter...everything all right out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home