You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Late Anniversary to Us.

For what it's worth, The Dictionary of Unfortunate Ideas is now three years of age, or at least has been since January 20th. It was a Sunday, so I imagine I was sleeping after a long musical session at church and missed it.

So, the terrible twos are over. All those contributing writers who've been hiding away these last few months please feel free to make an appearance or two or twelve.

Oh, and you may have noticed I'm not playing the game of irritating the blog awards people this year. I'm past that. It was fun whilst it lasted, but there were a few too many people who took things too seriously (not the actual awards people, who were lovely for the most part). If it happens (fat ruddy chance), it happens. It's not like we'd attend the ceremony or anything. Still, the award logo graphic would look smart in the top corner of the page next to our Blog of the Day award.

This is not a plea for votes, mind you. That's up to you. I promised myself I wasn't going to do two things over the last 12 months: Write a novel and plead for an award. Mission accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home