You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

What?

Finally got back to my seat in the third balcony. Where is everyone? It must be intermission. The show can't possibly be over. It's only 9:05pm Pacific Standard Time. There's gotta be at least three more hours of this titillating wonderfest.

All I see are some nacho crumbs and cheese stains on the seat in front of me. The sour smell of Edward G. Robinson III still lingers in the air, so he can't have left here too long ago.

Oh well, I'll just wait around until someone shows up again. I want to see Avatar win for Best Supporting Motion Picture. It's gots to win, right? They went all the way to another planet to film it. How can you not reward that bold fresh approach?

I'm so terribly sweaty.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home