Computer problems continue...
I have learnt a few things in the past couple of days and would like to share them with you.
- Windows ME is the crappiest operating system known to man. The people who designed it should not be allowed to program so much as a filename utility ever again.
- Bill Gates is a human weasel.
- Gateway Tech support is a massive joke, masquerading as a customer service. They are nothing more than screen readers who, if they don't have the proper script to resolve your problem, will refer you to Gateway's pay to play support, something I like to refer to as "Gateway sucks money out of your bank account just because they can, the thieving bastards, Support"
- Bill Gates is still a human weasel. The glasses cannot disguise his tail.
- I saw a book yesterday which claimed that 1 of every 25 people has no conscience and can do anything and not feel guilty. Bill Gates is one of those people, and apparently he hires others to work for him in programming.
- Windows ME stands for "Windows' Major Error" or "Windows Moronic Edition"