You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A brief post...



Seems once again that DOUI is on the cutting edge of this crazy buzz-saw we call the world. The Guardian is reporting that Saddam is going to sue The Sun for $1 million or so over the famous pants pics, probably to offset his legal fees for the other thing. Let's just hope he hurries up and wins this lawsuit because he'll need that money for his funeral expenses.

[I was going to link to The Sun website but after going there I thought decency would at this time prevent me from doing that. Too many half-nude Big Brother pictures and photos of women's bums... you'll have to excuse me now I have to get back to some research I just started.]

Update: I thought I would at least add the cover page.

Update of the Update: Earl, I have taken steps to correct it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home