You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Future is Now

It finally happen. Ever since I was the little Juan Carlos in my homeland sitting around with the flies biting, I was imagining in my head how was going to be the future. Yes, I see the various movie what showing how the future going to be, like this one and that one which are both completely plausible extrapolations of the way things are going even right now as we speak. But when I sitting to think about the future ever since my tiniest days, I one thing primarily came to mind, one powerful development that I was certain would come to pass. Yes, you know what I am talking about. Whenever you think about the future, what is the one single thing that comes to mind? The apocalypse and the world being destroy by God's judgment? No, no, not that. I am talking about the other thing, yes, the other single thing that comes to mind when you think about the future of man. Yes, that's it. The ability to summon UFO's on command. Of course, of course. We always knew the day would arrive, and the future is now! Yes, now! Hey, that was a hint for you to click on the now and see the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home