It's a BOY!!! That's the umbilical cord Mr. Simpson.
Ah, the classic Simpson's line which we all know and love. Turns out that Earl was on a working vacation after all and he didn't tell anyone. As one of only a handful of trained panda sexers in the United States he was appaently sent to the zoo to find out the sex of Tian Tian and Mei Xiang's progeny. I take it that is why he made the seemingly off the cuff remark about Ding Ding, which is the Chinese word for... well you get the idea.
With his work accomplished Earl is returning as we speak, if we were speaking, which we're not. But he is on his way back and I thought the best gift to give him on his return would be a name for the new little fella.
- Bling Bling - this one just writes itself folks.
- Wing Ding - he could do advertisments for word processing programs.
- Sing Sing - he can wear a cute little prison outfit. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
- Long Dong - could have made Earl's work a little easier.
- Ping Pong - he would cause a resurgence in popularity for the game.
- King Kong - he could join Peter Jackson on the publicity circuit.
- Won Ton - mmmmmmmm won ton, sorry got a bit peckish.
- Tom Thumb - if he turns out to be a pygmy panda (is there such?)
This is where you, the reader, come in. I need a couple of more ideas to make it an even ten. Please e-mail any suggestions to me (please keep them at least as clean as The Aristocrats joke) at my e-mail noted somewhere to the left of this post. Thanks, and welcome home Earl!!!!!