You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The dangers of the "next blog"!!!!!!

Well, with Earl on the road things are a little lonely around the palatial DOUI offices. Since I was sitting around here bored, I decided to do a few “next blogs” on the old Blogger page. I have found that most of the blogs fit into four categories. First, there are the political commentary blogs mostly penned by people who should reserve their writing for grocery lists. Then there are the blogs written by fans of either a particular author or musician, who ascribe genius to their particular idol. The third category is the x-rated blog, I don’t think I want to go any further into that. The last type is the blog of the disillusioned teenager or young adult and this is the category that caught my interest.

I have read through a few of them and would now like to attempt to recreate here at the Dictionary of Unfortunate Ideas, a disillusioned teenager’s blog we’ll call: “My Parents are Low-life Creeps”.

My pAreNTs aRe LoW-liFe cReePs!!!!!

Wednesday July 27, 2005

My life sux, part deux!!!!

What do you know, the low-life’s found my gun.
I guess they want a prize or something. I did glue my sisters shoes to the floor last night so at least I felt better about the pillow thing. Then I found the pillow in my closet… oh well… she deserved it anyhow.

I feel bloated today.

Posted by Rachel at 10:45 am Comments (0)

Tuesday July 26, 2005

I am still pissed about my gun!!!!!!!!

I think my loser sister stole my Jack Skellington pillow again.
She better hope I don’t find it in her room. I’m still pissed off about my gun. How could they lose it? Been listening to Limp Bizkit on the Pod to take my troubles away. Oh, who am I kidding.

Posted by Rachel at 7:55 pm Comments (0)


Monday July 25, 2005

@#$!...They lost my F***ing gun!!!

Just when I thought this lousy family couldn't do another damned thing to drive me insane they went and lost my grandmother's 32. This is -my- gun...MY gun! If it was Joanie's gun we would have had a house-turned-upside down search but no... I'm told to calm down... after all it's just a gun.

a;sdfklja;lkerja;liejra;mkfa;sdjlkas;
du;aoiejui489038947t5u2pija;kldsfua;
soidfj I am so freakin pissed right now I can't even see straight. I cannot live another moment in this family... they really just don't give a rats ass about anything that matters to me.

Posted by Rachel at 8:45 am Comments (0)

I have decided that my kids are going to skip the teenage years and go directly into adulthood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home