You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

OK, Nuffy, but...

You still haven't explained when Stew and I see a cut of this advert money, or the explanation money. I just don't want to hear any crap about you getting "five times better" payment. When I sent the invite to you yesterday for the blog, it was all, "Nobody loves Nuffy," "Nuffy is sad," and "I'm tired of the stinking news media." (Wait, that last one was either Tom Cruise or Donald Rumsfeld.) Now, it's, "I'm raking in the dough and proclaiming my superiority complex X 5!!!!!"

Oen of the reasons we invited you was to help you with the whole "depression" thing, but I think we've created a monster. As long as you're bringing in the loot though...

I wonder where Stew is? You'd think he might see some potential income for "the driver that hits 300 yards."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home