You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Simultaneous Posting...

...only on DOUI! Well, also on DOUI.

(Sigh. I may need to give in and hire a marketer. I just hate the idea of covering the mirrors and hiding all the crosses in the office though.)

Fluffy Toe seems to be online now. How goes the dog food business, Tuffy?

Yes, I am still peeved about this "Excremando" crap, no pun intended.

Still, I understand that Excreuffy (it just doesn't have the same ring, does it) is pitifully upset about the not-so-recent demise of Mark Northover. I myself have laboured over the question of who will play Spock's torso and have come to the conclusion that they will abandon the mad scheme and ask Kevin Spacey to play the whole Spock (except for the part that recorded The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, which was about as logical as a Liz Taylor/Michael Jackson sleepover).

The torso will instead be cast as William Shatner's ego. This means that it will need to enlarged to the approximate size of the nation of Bolivia.

So, how goes it Nuffy? Man, can that Steve Ballmer sweat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home