You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Earl's Holiday

I will be out of pocket for about a week, starting tomorrow afternoon. Me, the Missus, and the Littlest Fando are off to see my mum, who lives elsewhere in these United States.

We shall travel by motorcar, and somewhere along the way I shall be blessed to enjoy a bag of boiled peanuts, one of the finer culinary delights available on the planet.

I will attempt to post a bit, if I can, but as Mum has no Internet connection at all, I will probably have to invade the local library there and fling something up.

All of this isn't really amusing or a joke or anything. I just though someone somewhere might care.

I know that sounds really desperate.

Anyway, I'm going to post a bit this evening and we'll see how the week goes. Stew and Nuffy are already on notice that as the other current regular bloggers on here, they must carry the load so that we don't fritter away into the cyberspace ether.

Cheers,

Earl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home