You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I'll take one Cheney with dreadlocks, please

I was thinking to myself today, even though this isn't a kids' site, we still want to be a resource for parents looking for ways to distract, occupy, and otherwise placate the little tykes. I found this tame and uncontroversial site on the BBC, which I thought would be a nice little timewaster for those 3 and below.

Wouldn't you know it; on my 73rd try (blimey, it was hypnotic after awhile), I came across this.


Posted by Hello
I think this goes a little too far. The least they could have done was used British politicians. I think we all would have enjoyed seeing wacky London Mayor Ken Livingstone in the light blue Criswell get up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home