You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Diddy's Last Stand

OK - Last Diddy post for awhile from me.

I am however, being a visionary comic artist (The Royal Mail, 1897), prone to look into the future. As I mentioned in a previous post, Diddy (formerly P. Diddy, formerly Puff Daddy, formerly Puffy, formerly Sean "Puffy" Combs, formerly Sean Combs, formerly Little Sean-Sean, formerly Cher...wait, scratch that last one) has been changing his name at an exponentially rapid rate, meaning that one day his every utterance will be a name change.

Therefore, as he is a rap "artist", this process is bound to turn up in rhyme, accompanied by an incredibly loud and stale beat. Below, I have looked into the future and seen Sean's last rap-sodic efforts. Travel with me to this time of Puffy senility for a little Diddy called Diddy's Last Rap:

Diddy's Last Rap

By Sean "Puffy, Puff-Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy, Dangley, Dungly, P., Poofy, Poof-Duddy, the P Section of the White Pages" Combs - (copyright 2007) - excerpt

Hello, my name is Diddy, or at least it was called Diddy,
I changed so many times y'all, cause I didn't think it was pretty.
I've gone from Puff to Daddy, all the way to G. Gordon Liddy,
William Shatner the Third, Man-donna, and Watter Mitty
Puttin' all my money in the kitty, Lookin' at my girlfriend's titty,
Hangin' out in New York City, Chewin' out my old gray biddy,...

Etc... for another twenty minutes. You really have to mumble it to get the right effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home