You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Welcome Back Miller

No that's not some weird, hybrid spinoff of 70's situation comedies Welcome Back Kotter and Barney Miller, starring Hal Linden as an ex-teacher who returns to the force to break down juvenile punks named Barbarino.

It's actually my welcome to our old friend Stew Miller, who has been missing, presumed recuperating, this last week. I have to admit that Sunday evening, when I saw a blog with all Earl postings for the week, I was beginning to get a little panicked. It's bad enough that Juan Carlos and Zimpter don't post enough to where we can tell if they're still living or obsessed with collecting Warwick Davis (in Juan Carlos' case), but for my fellow co-editor to vanish for so long made me begin to feel like the blogging equivalent of Sigourney Weaver at the end of Alien. Everyone's gone and the ship's unnaturally quiet. Except, I'm a bloke and fully dressed. Also, I'm allergic to cats, so they'd have to stay in the suspended animation gizmo the whole time.

Anyway, welcome back Stew, and don't sweat too much about the deadlines. I fully expect you'll meet your backed up quota of 47 posts by the end of tomorrow. If not, Zimpter is preparing the boiling oil bath, which will at least clear out those sinuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home