You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Where have we been?

Sorry about the dearth of posting this weekend. Mainly, Stew and I were enthralled by The Masters to the point to where it was difficult to make our fingers move in a manner that didn't resemble holding a golf club, a posture not well suited for typing blog entries or, in my case, golf itself.

I did see Stew on two seperate occasions during the weekend and both times our conversations resided around either church business (they were church events, we're not just theocratic policy wonks) and golf. We probably shouldn't have hit pitch shots from the lobby though. That was a bit careless.

The funny thing is that I don't think I've played a round this year yet. As Mrs. Fando's birthday is this weekend, that will probably not happen for another couple of weeks. I should be right bonkers by then, to the point of endlessly repeating my swing in front of the bathroom mirror and shouting "Fore!" anytime our dog (who hates me) runs through the room. I'm not sure why I'd do this as our dog resembles a golf ball about as much as Bill Clinton resembles Sir Galahad, the Chaste.

Anyway, I'm back and I expect Stew will be chiming in today or tomorrow. I should have something up this evening hopefully, if anyone cares. If you don't care, then send us a line and we can argue about it. I love a good debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home