You mess with Harpo Marx, you get the horns.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Sorry! Sorry!

I'd just like to take a moment and apologise for the dearth of posts this week, in what has probably been our slowest week since the week before we started this blog.

I actually have had a post in progress since Wednesday, but keep getting interrupted by work, yardwork, meals, and the overwhelming need for sleep that kicks in between 11 p.m. and midnight. Any day now I shall begin to develop the hunger for Blue Plate Specials at 3:45 p.m. that signifies that I am truly a geezer.

Anyway, I have several posts in the works, most having to do with cheese, badgers, and Moldovian import tariffs if I remember correctly, and I'm sure that Stew, Nuffy, and Linus do also.

Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home